Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Result after a month


Finaly settled down all my works and others BH revamp, so I able to update my blog again. These is the result of my standalone BH after a month. Actually there were around 15 droppings, but I only upload some of the pictures. From the roving room picture, you can see there were some birds came to play or even stayed as there were some dropping on the wall of the roving room.

I am happy with the result, and affirm that the BH's design is providing conducive environment for swiftlets.
This is the result from my new sound. But I am still thinking the BH can do better, so I have changed it to my collection. Lets see how the result after a month later. Will update you again.

Have a successful farming!

2 comments:

  1. which floor are those birds shit located?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the droppings are in the 2nd floor, 5 droppings are in the 3rd floor and only one in the 1st floor.

    ReplyDelete