Sunday, January 16, 2011

Standalone BH after 4 months plus







These pictures were taken during my last visit in December. As you can see the pictures showing the floor, there were more than 100 patches of droppings already. I did not apply any aroma in this BH as I wanted to prove the design, external and internal sounds that using in this BH is feasible. The patches of droppings are quite balance especially in 3rd floor. The swiftlets started to come down to 1st floor as there were few tens of droppings there already. I will visit again in the CNY time, hope it will give me another surprise.

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR! CHEER!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Edward, Happy New Year! You are on successful path!

    Eugene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am still learning. There is no end of learning in the life.

    ReplyDelete