Thursday, March 17, 2011

Task to do during next trip

I will be in Bera, Pahang from 2-5 April. I will inspect my few BHs and not forgetting the standalone BH as quite some time has not taken photos to update and share with my blog readres.

Hope this round manage to get at least 70 nest and marking in the standalone BH as my target is 130 - 150 nest & marking when it reaches 1 year.

At the same time to see my another new coming standalone BH. The contractor just started building in this week although already planned before Chinese New Year. I willing to sacrifice the time to wait for this contractor as their work is really good and they are honest. They will do and provide whatever is necessary. They never do shoddy work and use inferior material. Most of my shoplot BH and even standalone BH are built by them.

I will take some photos of the progress to display on my blog in my next trip.

Wish all have successful bird farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment