Sunday, April 15, 2012

How to improve existing stagnant bird house





Apologies for not updating my blog for quite sometimes. Recently received some email regarding how to further improve or so called increase the nest in the a bird nest. Above is one of the bird house that looked after by me. During initial stage we have to ensure birds are free access to all the corners of the bird house later on got to ensure the birds will feel safe, stay and build nest. Such as internal sound, partition, arrangement of internal tweeters, arrangement of nesting plank and etc. Of course temperature and humidity are important too.


Noted all the email written to me regarding pay a visit to your BH. Hopefully I will manage to arrange on July or August. If you are staying around Bera area, Pahang and keen to build a new or renovate existing BH, I can arrange appointment for you to visit my BH too.


Let's look forward to better price for raw bird nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment