Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New standalone BH







This standalone BH is built in durian orchard. I have to sacrifice the durian trees even though there are lots of flowers around the tree. As to prevent future disturbance from government policy, I am prefer to build BH in agriculture land. Not far away there are few BHs have already in operation. I hope this BH can be in operation by June. This is a 4-storey BH with 2 entrances which is air well and side entry type. As  there are few successful BHs at 1-2 km away, I expect the growth rate of this BH will be faster than my previous one. The design of this BH is different with the previous one as well.
Wish all have successful bird farm!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Edward,
    No pain, no gain! Besides, how much can you get for a kilo of high grade durians as compare to a kilo of birdnests? No contest! Also, Chinese saying goes: Small sum don't go out; big sum don't come in.

    ReplyDelete